Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jan 28 '10- Part 2













2nd part of today's post.  This is after school, after comps were finished :)
 












Alex "Kat"(ayama).  He's always shooting people..  reminds me of Gran Turino (is that how you spell it?)  Anyone get what I'm talking about?
 
I like taking pictures of people smiling. :)
 
I dunno what Avi was looking at. 
 
My favorite photo from today.  The cards seem to stick out nicely. 
 
Colors are okay.  I didn't get Renz's expression the way I wanted to but I think the photo still turned out okay.   

2 comments:

Avi said...

I WAS LOOKING AWAY! Man, my pimples are popping up like crazy...

kayobutt said...

LOL. I THINK ALEX SHOULD MAKE THAT HIS FACEBOOK PROFILE PICTURE. 8)

Post a Comment