Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

#26b

Okay.  so I had some more time to spend with Photoshop.. didn't really feel like playing with After Effects today..
I kinda like this one.  I'm not sure if it's any good though















I don't think I did anything with this one either x]















I played around with the colors on this one.. but I don't think I like it so much anymore..
I didn't add any blur or anything to these last three.  They were all done with the camera while shooting.















I did my best to straighten this shot (it was kind of crooked when I took it)
What do you guys think?















I guess I kinda like this one too.  But the hearts from earlier remains my favorite

0 comments:

Post a Comment