Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Long time no post!

Wow.. I haven't posted for a really really long time.  But then I went on photography hiatus for a while.
I just got bored of school settings x]
BUT I JUST GOT MY FIRST L LENS. :)
70-200mm f/4L = $600, but money well spent :)

well. ON TO THE PICTURES :)

John Moon.  doing something?















Harry.. being Harry.












































 
There was a hair-braiding contest in Palmeri 6th today.

























































Hooray it's DEWEY!~ :)





































These are from before.















And... the princess that I lost.




0 comments:

Post a Comment